The Nazarene Medicinal Institute are Community Health Advocate Health Screeners. Partnered with The University of Mississippi Medical Center we provide detection of high blood pressure (hypertension), high blood sugar (diabetes), and how to identify community resources for health care. The Nazarene Medicinal Institute are also able to share basic dietary and weight control information necessary to make healthy choices.
Why we need Health Ministers:
Data suggests Health Ministry has an effective strategy to address obesity, diabetes, cardiovascular disease and early disease detection coupled with education and referral to local health resources.
Teach Others to Live Plant Based, Alkalized, and Balanced Lifestyles
Health Minister Training prepares you to bring the message of hope and self-healing to your community. You will learn to live a healthier, longer and vibrant life. In addition to help others learn how to begin taking control of their lifestyle and eating habits as well.
More than 10,000 Health Ministers just like you will soon be are spreading the message of plant based, balanced lifestyles in every state within the United States and in over 50 countries around the world:
- They have knowledge, and insights to achieve optimal health.
- They maintain healthy living and nurture the body’s natural self-healing power.
- They hold classes in their churches, conduct food prep classes, become personal health coaches or consultants, and even start an online business or juice – meal delivery service.
What Do You Learn?
The first half of the program focuses on how to optimize living foods, herbal tea, self care and discipline to remove toxic relationships, habits, and foods from your life.
- How toxicity and nutrient deficiency cause sickness
- How living nutrients restore and maintain optimal health at the cellular level —including the importance of physical activity and juicing
- How to address the risk or existence disease and illness
- Food preparation — how to eat to live well
The second half of the program focuses on how to apply what you have learned to help others. This can be done informally or formally within our tea house – Tea with a Northern Duchess. Learn how to tap into the business potential of promoting health awareness within church, school, campus, or within the work force.
- Helping others to eat well and live a healthy, vibrant life
- Educating people on the importance of real nutrition
- Teaching the self-healing message of plant based health
- Providing the knowledge of how to alkaline and hydrate the cells daily
- Developing taste buds for living foods and sugar free herbal tea
Become a Health Minister
Spend six weeks training within the Nazarene Medicinal Institute and Health Store. Becoming Certified Health Ministers and Health Consultants will assist the quality of life you and those within your community practice.
Emerge from training a different person than when you begin.
2017 Northern Cohort
“I would recommend this training because it is powerful information that would equip anyone who is interested in sharing the good news of health.” I am the health minister at my church and will be teaching health ministry for the the youth this fall.”
– Karen D.